Ragi Malt recipe
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Serves 2 cups
1 /2cup (roughly 75 gms) Ragi flour
1.5 cups boiled milk
4-5 cardamoms (Elaichi)
3-4 Almonds/ Cashews (grated)
Saffron or Kesar - 1 strand
Sugar/ Jaggery/Honey as per taste
- Dry Roast the Ragi flour for 2-3 minutes
- Mix the Ragi powder in 2 cups of water smoothly, so that there are no lumps
- Put it in a Saucepan and boil over a medium flame, stirring constantly
- Add Sugar /jaggery/Honey and stir it in.
- When water is almost boiled off, and its like a paste, add milk ans start stirring
- Add Saffron, and Cardamom (peeled).
- Stir for for 2-3 minutes till its nicely mixed and hot
And its Ready!
Serve Hot with grated almonds/ cashews as per taste.