Traditional Indian snack with a healthy twist - chakli made from wheat flour and pearl millet/ bajra flour
1/2 cup Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Bajra Flour
1 tsp Green Chilli Paste
1/4 cup Fresh Curd
2 tsp Sesame Seeds
3/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
As per taste Salt
1 tsp Dhania Jeera Powder
As required Water
Oil for deep frying
- Take wheat flour and bajra flour in a mixing bowl. Mix together.
- Add green chili paste, fresh curd, sesame seeds, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, and dhania jeera powder. Mix everything well.
- Gradually add water to make a soft dough. Grease dough with little oil.
- Grease chakli maker with oil, put the prepared dough in it, and make chakli. Deep fry prepared chakli on medium to low flame till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides. Remove on a plate.
- Allow it to cool down completely and store in an airtight container. Enjoy the crispy crumbly delicious Wheat Flour Bajra Chakli.